September 16, 2009

I'm back! Hope you can join me here!

I'm finally back after finally settling down in my new home in Rosslyn. It's been a long time since I last wrote here when you-know-who started blocking this wonderful blog site. Feeling the free air now, I feel compelled to continue my daily report here to share my personal thought about my life and the events around the world.

The life in DC is fantastic. It's such a privilege to meet so many wonderful and excellent guys lately. But schoolwork is unbelievably tough. I haven't been working so hard since 1st grade but I'm still struggling to keep up with the pace of the five courses, each of which requires substantial readings, writings, and more importantly, thinkings.

There is always so much happening around the world that is worthy of being talked about, and I will try to cover those interesting, or even funny topics. Moreover, I will focus on the elections around the world since this is the one issue I'm extremely attracted to.

"Who is the hero? It's you, who is reading this post." I borrow this from my favorite Stephen Colbert. I hope you can enjoy this blog. You guys have your own distinctive experience and knowledge, so I'm imploring to hear your perspectives. Please point out my mistakes whenever there is any, and I believe, there will be a lot.

I know it's hard to find a time when there is so much work to do, but nothing can stop me from writing here. Not the government, not the readings. Hope you can join me here! Thank you~

4 comments:

  1. Hola Gao!! loved to read your blog, you are amazing actually!! the good life comes along with hard work I supose, but dont forget to enjoy it!! good luck with the spanish classes!!! im still struggling with finance! Clau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Claudia. Wow, you are the first to come! Thank you so much!

    Spanish is so hard.. The listening is extremely difficult for me right now. Hope you guys can help me!

    I think I understand all the stuffs of trade and finance right now. So don't hesitate to ask me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Anthony!
    You're taking 5 classes? That's really a no-no ;)College is tough for me too.
    My laptop was broken and I shipped out for repairing two wweks ago, haven't been able to get it back yet.
    I'm so excited to hear that you're having a fantastic life in DC :)Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 courses is really a lot, man. I hope you enjoy your life in DC and I'll try to follow your blog. Well, I'm a you-know-who mathmo living in East Village, Manhattan. (I love the word 'you-know-who' you used. Did you still it from Harry Potter?)

    ReplyDelete